We are committed to creating a fully COVID-19 secure premises, to protect Employees and Customers.
The COVID-19 Outbreak is supported by the NHS Track & Trace, we will be assisting this by keeping a record of all Names and Addresses for 21 days.
Prior to your Treatment
- You must inform us if you have experienced any of the following symptoms:
The onset of a recent continuous cough
A loss in taste or smell
Please DO NOT attend the salon if affected by any of the above, your treatment will be rearranged to a future date
- Appointments are on a booking only system (no walk-ins)
- Arrive on time, no earlier for your appointment.
- Come alone
- Please park in designated Parking Bays.
- Where there are 4 or more cars in the designated spaces, please remain either in your vehicle or at the seating area outside the salon. Your Therapist will retrieve you when it is safe to do so.
- Please use the Hand Sanitising Station on arrival in the porch, there are Masks and Gloves available if you desire.
- Please take a seat in the Reception area. Please attend the seat, which is furthest away from the door, this will prevent the unnecessary passing of customers.
- We will continue to accept Card & Cash Payments on the premises
- Please follow the Guidelines instructed when using the Facilities.
- We have Hand Sanitising Stations in various areas of the salon, to be used whenever possible.
- We ask that Retail products are not touched without gloves, and when this is avoidable please dispose gloves in the designated bins.